PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Woomerii's Comment.
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2005, 16:44
Omaha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

My Gawd

This place is soooo entertaining, (I doubt even Rotoroa or White Island is so volcanic & erupturous), it's amazing I didn't discover it before.

Now Kaptin, that it was recently stated there was a photo of you at Hanmer Springs I've had a divil of a time just locating it. Now the only time I've ever seen your picture before on PPRuNe was when you were stripped to the waist & me being a woman & all (pruddish though some may assume I might be), well I wasn't really concentrating on your face, handsome though it may be.

But may I say Kaptin much to my surprise you have the look of the exotic about you, could it be a hint of Oriental or Maori, maybe even Aborigini? More likely one of the first two, would I be right, how very interesting?

Personally, I know very, very, very few of the nom de plumes here.
Well, you blinking well know mine & I still don't even know YOUR first name yet.

Now don't let them get to you mate, just ignore them & don't start sueing me whatever you do cause I've had enough legal action been taken against me for the last couple of years & all I've left is the underwear I'm typing in.

Don't forget to let me know can you make Hanmer Springs around the 19th December, I'll know my definite itinerary soon. Looks like we've alot to talk about.

Chin up & try to put the hurt & past behind you. Okay!

H

Wizofoz

I have personally seen Kaptin M stand up against someone who made defamous posts on PPRuNe re: Jews & demand an apology. What are you talking about?

P.S. Kaptin, your kids are so cute.

Last edited by Omaha; 15th Jun 2005 at 17:05.