PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Woomerii's Comment.
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2005, 10:37
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So let's see.
It's NOW okay to identify posters by their initials (presumably names must also be okay), and other uniquely identifying traits. To maintain a continued, concerted harassment - even on threads where there is no relevance in raising the harassed's name.
And to make DIRECT, unsubstantiated, false allegations.
But to then have it passed off with a comment by the moderator(s) along the lines of, "If your ego is that precious that it needs..........., then might we suggest that PPRuNe is a hazardous place for it to be exercised."

I entered PPRuNe early in the peace ( ). In FACT it wasn't so peaceful then - a spade was called a spade - and Danny allowed "things" to run their natural course.
There was no Woomera.
There was, simply, a [email protected]
.......and there were no legal threats.
Things blew up - and blew over.

IMHO, Woomera (ii), have added some confusion to the scene, by their INconsistency.
I do not want to enter into the "1989 compendium of nouns" - in spite of the pendulum decisions by the varying Woomerii, that allow it in one swing, and then obliterate any post that mentions "that" word shortly thereafter.
The only consistancy, has been the INconsistancy! (You aren't Japanese, perchance??!!).

From its inception, it has appeared to me, that the ONLY reason for the existence of Flying Ninja, was to DIRECTLY attack me as an individual, vs a nom de plume.
Please do a "search" on his posts to verify.

The process of establishing his true identity might well take some time (and $$'s - which will be passed on).
'"Like a thief in the night", he is happy to hide in his cesspool of deceit and secrecy, whilst making false, libellous accusations against victims whose personal details he revels in publishing.

Simply put, PERSONAL attacks are just not on - they NEVER have been. Even when Danny ran the show single-handedly, as a charter pilot on "Fraggle Rock", flying with a blanket to keep warm.
Personally, I know very, very, very few of the nom de plumes here.
Imo, the PERSON is not important.
His/her presentation, and the way in which it is presented (this is, after all A PROFESSIONAL pilots' forum), IS!

If there is a change in the "established values", then let us all know, Woomerii. So that we can ALL play by the SAME rules.