PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas; the thread.
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2005, 05:18
tow-truck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CART ELEVATOR

Cart elevator,
Thanks for your insight on the LHR base, you have basically confirmed all that I have heard.
The Thai crew have been quite informative about you guys, but I take what they say with a grain of salt, as they are quite sneaky and they like to play all of us off against each other.
I have seen the LHR crews during handovers and I have never been rude to the "obvious" new recruits, but I see the ones that have transferred from AUS as traitors and I simply cannot bring myself to acknowledge them, especially the Short haul pursers.
Its true that the aircraft is in an appalling state when we board, so far everytime nothing is ordered and there are always meals left over in the ovens, and yes as much as you hate hearing this the PAX do have a good whinge to us!, what we found the other week is even worse, I cant state it here as a report has been sent in, but boy was there a F###k up and a half.( otherwise I can be identified.)
Anyway I understand why someone like yourself had to go over there and there are no hard feelings, what a shame we could not employ you here in Australia, Good luck to you in the future.