PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas; the thread.
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2005, 03:09
Pro Golfer 69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Precious, who said anything about rushing through quarantine/customs blah blah. It’s not hard to whip your tie off and throw a jumper on! But hey, not being anal or anything, your right. There maybe a member of the public flying in a low level aircraft with a pair of binoculars who may see the Qantas logo on my belt buckle or maybe the CSM on the bus will come down to my seat and lift my top up to see if I’d taken my belt off, damm forgot about that! But then there’s my pants, but I’ve got a number of pairs of pants which are virtually identical in colour to the uniform, which in actual fact I use to fly in a lot of the time. Maybe the CSM on the bus is then going to ask me to undress so he can check the Qantas label on the inside of my pants. But hey we’re not being anal here are we? How about we use just a little bit of common sense here! Also one would assume that these people who you fly with who have this zero tolerance to alcohol probably would have the common sense not to have a drink on the bus. As for the so called personal attack I did say ‘maybe.’
Relax there big fella!