PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas; the thread.
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2005, 01:46
Mr Seatback 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hold it Pro Golfer 69...

In my many years in both the airport and flying environment, I've yet to see crews find the time in the rush to clear customs, quarantine, etc. to change from their uniform into civvies. Not to say that it doesn't happen, of course, and you're right - if you're in civvies, different story.

But you failed to make this distinction didn't you. How on earth am I meant to determine whether or not you're in uniform from your most recent post?

"'Im not sure about you, maybe you don't drink, maybe you sit at home every night reading the annual report and books on being a brown nosing ladder climber with our pommy mate Kylie"
I see - resorting to personal attacks because I'm stating a fact. Clever.

"99% of adult males and females can consume 1 or even 2 standard drinks and still conduct themselves in a respectable manner, even drive a motor vehicle (which would be legal). Finally as for looking over my shoulder, I always do and I can smell people like you a mile off!"
Can they? I've met many crew in my career who are what you might call 'two pot screamers'. Perhaps mine can't hold their booze as well as you?

You don't have to worry about looking over your shoulder for me luvvy, there are plenty of others who YOU'VE got to watch out for.

Play the ball, not the player.