PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe Purchase EMB195 (merged)
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2005, 09:54
Nil further

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
easyswimmer

thank god , another voice of sanity .i have been making those points for a while now and was shot down in flames .

An accident waiting to happen is how i would describe it , makes me shudder to think of some of the monkeys there flying over the alps at FL250 in a Q400 , whats the single engine driftdown height for that a/c ?

You will note your "antipodean friend" (if its the same guy) got his dues when he tried to make it in the real world . He ws told in no un-certain terms that he was un-suitable for command and would not be considered for several years , he spat the dummy and is now in South Africa i believe .

Regards

NF

p.s. never mind a total experience of 3000 hours , i once flew in a flybe dash that had two RTO in row . The combined experience of the crew . . . . . . 2000 h.

p.p.s i am not implying that the experience level of the crew was anything to do with the RTO's , i believe there was some issue with props on the dash at that time .

p.p.p.s flybe are not alone , rumour heard the other day that someone is getting a Saab command at loganair with less than 2000 total.

Last edited by Nil further; 13th Jun 2005 at 10:09.