PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Signs of recovery?? and MY FRUSTRATIONS!!!
Old 4th Jun 2005, 13:32
flyingoli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok guys,

You need to stay positive, after 5 years waiting for the big opening, I finally made it, I'm in an airline on the 737.
Keep doing something, build hours, make connections, look abroad, be imaginative.
If you can afford it, do a type rating, don't listen to those negative guys, who tell that's not good to do a type rating because it's braking the market(There is no market for low hours pilots). Come on we are not in a communist system.
The point is simple there is far too much ab-initio, a lot of them will never reach the golden cockpit. So is up to you to stay at 250-300 Hrs( wıth simulator ) and to still have negative answer or to move your a**: take an ops job, do an instructor rating, do a TR, take a steward job, go to companies and make yourself unforgetable, be a towing gliders pilot a droping pılot. In brief do what ever you want to get more experiences ın the avıation world But don't stay please in front of your computer sending bulk and useless e-mail to all the compagnies in Europe and complaining. In the avıatıon world there is already so negative things, than there is no need to be negative yourself.