PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Money saving ideas
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2005, 22:23
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quid
The reason that aircrew were given rations is simple. It is a FACT that energy levels become much lower at certain parts of the 24 hour cycle. Blood suger levels drop, and there is a dramatic decrease in a humans ability to concentrate. The consequences of this are quite clear, its nothing to do with leadership so get of your soapbox. Most aircrew dont know why we're given mars bars and butty boxes (the herc mates dont know why they're given 10 buttyboxes per flight), it is simply to prevent a drop in blood sugar levels. Now stop using this forum as an excuse to chest poke the officer cadre over complete c**p. I was an ex ranker, you sound very bitter and twisted.

Now more seriously SAVING MONEY!
I have just saved lots of money. All of you chumsters out there that like to have personalised number plates and pay anything from £500 to £5000 for them, stop what you are doing!. You can change your name by deed poll for £10 and then have the perfect personalised registration number at a fraction of the cost. I have just done it myself.
yours sincerely
Flt Lt X294 VWP