PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates T and C changes
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2005, 17:33
Cyberbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

"Its sad Emirates has come to this, just another contract job"

- well. i guess that's unfortuneately and sadly become true by now - those hillarious housing costs for a place in the middle of the desert went up some 50 (fifty !) percent just last year,
whereas that ridicolous payrise of 8% was just peanuts, and - too shorten it:

If they bring in (once again) DEC on the B 777 fleet, they won't have just my resignment letter on their desk next morning!

Sorry, but repeated exhausting "bullits" to Europe with Min-Rest - or MRU- to sleep again Min-Rest during the day whilst the a/c is doozing and boiling on the ramp, furthermore more and more 6 days shuttle trips like: DXB-CMB-SIN or DXB-SIN-MEL-Auckland and retour in one (!) week, you just had it!
Ahh - well, of course just 9 days OFF - spread somewhere in between - Great !@

And not few of those hard working Skippers had been kicked out of their posh villas in return - that definitively boosts the (deteriorating) morale ...

To sum it up: That's NO life anymore! We just had it - you're totally nackered thereafter, and some Captain handed in an ASR thereafter:
"Unfit / Unsafe to fly due to Excessive fatigue!" That's what i call courage! Well done - Thumbs Up - we need more of that backbone-guys!

There will be a big wake-up pretty soon! You bet! There are better jobs coming up soon !