PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How Many Pilots pull a Sickie when there not?
Old 31st May 2005, 12:30
er82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ummm, I am doing something about it. I'm leaving. As have over 90 people in the past few months. I think that is a very strong pointer to the fact that people are getting peed off with such terrible roster disruption.

I'm not asking to have a roster that revolves around my social life, but when you only work 4 days out of a month from your HOME base, and spend the rest of the time in a hotel, it makes it quite difficult to have one.

Please also don't insinuate that I'm immature and unprofessional. These forums are for people to air their grievances. If you don't like reading people complaining, DON'T READ THESE FORUMS!!!

I have no reason to speak to MW. I think he quite clearly knows why so many people have left - although saying that he doesn't seem to want to do anything about it and sort the root of all problems!

P.S. If you know MW so well, how come you haven't got a job with FlyBE?!?!?! Positions are always held for his 'friends'!