PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Life after EK
Thread: Life after EK
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2005, 11:48
shaggin yoke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
616 Thanks for that most intelligent and considered piece of prose. Pondlife like you buddy have destroyed the credibility of this profession.

Bymonek. Get you facts straight my friend. Even after tax you will end up saving more cash in many other companies than you will ever save with EK. If living in a company provided accomodation and surviving in an ever more expensive environment by crawling around for discounts using your EPC card floats your boat then go for it buddy. However one day you will leave Dubai and you will have to compete for a retirement with the likes of me. People in the real world living in their own property and paying their own bills. You live in The Truman show my friend and one day you will be shown the door.

It amazes me that you are so protective over a company that has done nothing more than shaft you since you joined.

By the way old been my company pay a guareenteed 13th month plus a guarenteed 14th month every year.

I pay tax but I have rights and God help anyone that F@#$% with MY contract!

When I drive on the road I am an equal.

Wake up my friends you live in a hostile society and should be paid accordingly, and I mean paid in cash not free memberships and discount piss at the local.

Walk now or bend over.