PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates T and C changes
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2005, 10:42
LHR Rain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not only was the DECs bad for EK but it was bad long term and short term. The applications slowed way down from pilots that they really wanted and long term they are seeing the resignations starting to gather steam. I know probably not as much in numbers as everyone is saying or hoping but they are happening none the less.

What is the reason for this? Is it the T&C changes or is it the DECs or both. Hard to say but every decision has had an impact of late and it is starting to rear its ugly head. Deep in a lot of pilots hearts at EK they were hoping that the DEC program would fail and that is debateable if it indeed has failed. Long term I would suggest that it has failed because of what I metioned above and that spells trouble for all of us months and years down the road.

No question with what has been writen earlier EK is not going to get the pilots they want. Someone said they will get the pilots they deserve and that is very true. So good luck to all of us and especially the ones that stick around. CVs all over the web, now if I can get my lucky ticket punched