PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Life after EK
Thread: Life after EK
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2005, 09:12
shaggin yoke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Dear ex collegues. It never ceases to amaze me that so many experienced and talented pilots, excellent managers and decision makers, are willing to sit back and accept the absolute bull that EK are dishing out right now. For Gods sake look around you! You are paid appalingly below market rate your meagre conditions of service are constantly being erroded. You have increased productivity and produced excellent profits yet again. You once admired traing department is now a shambolic shadow of it's former self. You have accepted DECs into your airline at a HIGHER rate than exsisting Captains. What does the airline have to do to make you finally get up and go? How low are you all prepared toi go?
I left a while ago and I cannot believe what a good decision I have made. IU am ashamed at having allowed EK to insult me for as long as they did.
You life is in your hands. Stop whinging and move! This profession is suffering precisly because of wimps like you guys allowing management to insult us. Let EK fly their new aircraft without pilots and do the industry a favour. The responsibility lies with you as an individual. Have the balls to stand up and be counted or slide back under you stone and shut up.