PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EBA reportback???
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2005, 06:49
Crystal Marina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

You thickheads just don't get it do you. The exec voted the way they did through concerns for the jobs of their heavy maintenance engineers. The way I see it it is a survival package for the radical numbnuts in the heavy maintenance sheltered workshops yet you fail to recognise this.

Get over it boys and girls and wake up and smell the roses because if you don't it maybe too late for all of you. Melbourne heavy maintenance must be the biggest burden engineering has and I beleive they were the most vocal group. I sometimes wish this EBA would got down and then see them all whinge when they are sold off. Who would they blame? The exec of course, because they didn't do enough to save the heavy maintenance bases.

Grow up children and stop living in your antiquated, head-in-the-sand existance that is very prevalent amoungst the blue team, but is slowly but surely working its tenticles into the red heavy maintenance team.

Realise what the sensible ones amongst the exec have attemped to do for you all and do not have your visions blurred by the hollow promises of those that are not so sensible.

I would love to see your heros on the exec go in to bat for you. I hope all of you are ready for extended industrial turmoil. Then in finality get chewed up and spat out by the company and come back to you with a lesser deal.

Do so at your own peril. All I can say is that I am glad I no longer have to put up with this.