PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has the Red Roo REALLY slipped this far???????
Old 27th May 2005, 08:06
Laikim Liklik Susu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has the Red Roo REALLY slipped this far???????

I travelled TL to BN today on the Red Rat. Sure was an eye opener!

Look, I am NOT a sexist, chauvinist pig, but have FA standards just dropped by the wayside??? The girls looked downright dishevelled, untidy, and just plain couldn't give a rat's arse about their appearance. In days not too distant, the Senior FA would have had them on report in a heartbeat! They didn't even bother trying to straighten themselves for the walk back through the terminal. It is NOT a good advertisement for Qantas!

Well, the service was not much better either for that matter, with a flippant "Here, take this" kind of attitude. Maybe it was the end of a long day of sectors, but that is NO excuse!

Then, to top all this off, the Bag Chuckers decided a 25 minute wait for the bags was in order today (look, I know the drive from Gate 19 to the first carousel is just SUCH A LONG WAY - NOT!). When things finally started rolling, it was really nice to see QF Bag Chuckers still like to "play" with Tech. Crew tagged bags in such a nice way - leather name tag removed from my nav bag - CUT OFF (found later in the last shipment of bags), scuffs and dings not there previously... maybe they still don't like bags from an opposition airline?

Maybe it speaks volumes about the moral, or lack there of, in the Red Roo afterall, where the employees don't seem to give a damn.

Shame. A once great airline screwed to death.