PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - be greatful,life is short,compare the not so fortunate ones!
Old 26th May 2005, 23:05
Iso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Still the same

Nice to see the MAS pilot group working hard to scrw each other again. Instead of complaining, how bout offering alternatives and going directly to the board. What about a vote of no confidence from MAPA..oooohh sooorry, they are the new mas management team. That wont work.

Keep up the delays, burns those extra tons, get sick (more often). Smear campaigns; yes, why not? Hmm - that is being done now.

Why not recruit more expats. That way the management will know that your focus will be on them, moreso than the issues, and you will be busy bleating about jobs lost than pay and conditions that need to improve. Some of you can't see taht.

Aceh's moralistic lesson is pertinent, but somewhat misguided under the circumstances. I applaud his effort to make peace, but that is not the issue, when you are at war with everyone that is apparently a threat, even when they are not!. Unfortunately the unstated intention of those blunder mouths with in mas is not to correct the deplorable situation, but to perpetuate the anger and division within the pilot group. Yes, it is true, there are pilots that are not malaysian, even though you are lead to believe that. You should make a real effort to acheive cohesion and work united (no, you won't get a job there!).

I reccommend you change your focus and your actions. Work within the terms of your agreements, but apply appropiate, legal, and sustainable pressure in areas that count. Work together. I suppose that might be to much to ask. It's over to you guys. ON ON!