PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT - APP program
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2005, 01:19
Papa Owfa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Farrell's apologies can be found below:

"Dear Prunster
I am so very sorry for saying that I wanted to shove your left-hand seat up your a*se and slagging off your 52 years of experience in this business. It was immature and unprofessional and therefore I apologise to you unreservedly.

Kind Regards

Wayne"

"Dear Birky
You have the God-given right to spend your time whatever way you want. I am sorry for saying that your attitude of believing everything you read would result in a CFIT incident because you would rather take a misprinted approach plate as fact, then what the guy on approach was telling you.
Again, I apologise to you unreservedly.

Wayne"

"Dear Pprune Towers
I know you have better things to do than having to sort out and delete my comments.
I apologise to you unreservedly too.

Wayne"

"Dear Ppruners
I know that some of my recent comments have been offensive to some of you. I know that if I feel that someone else is being an idiot or just wasting server space, that that is not really any of my business and I should therefore keep my mouth shut about it and not verbally attack people for being themselves.
I apologise to all of you unreservedly.

Wayne"

He hopes that these apologies will allow him access to the training forum once again and he promises to censor himself from now on.