PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - be greatful,life is short,compare the not so fortunate ones!
Old 25th May 2005, 00:46
aceh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
be greatful,life is short,compare the not so fortunate ones!

If everyone swap roles,how would each one of us like to be treated,compare those who are less fortunate,be greatfull to the most minute everyday things you get from the allmighty,let be your own wellbeing & that of your entire family(not in hospital not having to spend your hard earn salary to the hospital or in medicine!)you do not have any downsyndrome children! If you want to complain & winge & be disatisfy...it will never end...Life is short! At a stroke of pen,you could easily fail your next medical.

How much can you eat? How much is enough?the most important thing is "berkat".(a salary thats earn from an hard work & sweat.from honest earning goes a long way,its blessed earnig!

let's try to fulfilll each others "rights" by doing so both parties won't demand rights.

Back during the cadets days,with little pocket money and little choice of food to eat,we were all greatfull to any flying jobs offered,regardles of pay & type of plane we were to fly! remember brothers?

We all came from the same roots lah brader...Indo or Malaysian,whatever lah! we have similar language,food,cultures,respect to our elders,Our fore fathers are all from Indonesia.people from negeri sembilan & kedah are all from Sumatra! why can't we treat each other like our own families.The Indo pilots have families with their own needs & viceversa to Malaysian pilots! We are all from a heritage of immigrants.thats how our great great grandparents started by migrating,seek their ("rizki") fortune in malaysia from Indo,India,middle east,china,europe,during the spice trade.

Let's accomodate our guests,lets be a good host,lets show also that we can be a pleasant guest to the malaysian community of pilots. Invite each other to our homes and eat together & build a rapport to eliminate any perceptions & insecurity to both Indo & Malay pilots!We were all trained together either in Parafield,Bankstown,Tamworth,Sharing everything in 1 plate so to speak.Unfortunately I'm not part of the management just incase your wandering nor am I trying to preach,coz I'm yet far from perfect.but I try to make both party happy.

Can't please everyone,but what goes around..comes around!whatever good or bad you do,it will come back to you,big or small!

I can't promise anything,but InsyALLAH, I'll try to do my part to come up with a solution to both parties.Again I'm nothing to any ones eyes,hmmm...I'll try to do my part diplomaticaly & with humility & wisdom.

Last edited by aceh; 26th May 2005 at 09:16.