PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WestJet and Zoom
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2005, 20:08
CGTSN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not upset at all, i am just tired to be in the unstable part of the job.Don't get me wrong, i love my job and i am pretty dedicated to the company i work with.

I find it amazing that while we have the people and the a/c' s to operate routes from our main gateways, we still found ppl on lay off, this is it....And out of our main spots we can fullfill the a/c's.

Lay offs were part of the 9-11 and the SARS, thank you, i was in both and i heard that speech before too. But TRZ group made profit in 04, they said it was a terrific year while some of us were on lay off statut.... Thank you for the cost savings and for the WS agreement.

( IMHO if we really want cost saving, let's save on paper and introduce e-tkt and reading any memo directly on a pc instead of spending so much $ on paper/ink.)

In any case, i just told my thoughts and in no way i am angry towards all of you. I love what i do and only hope for more stability for all of us and actually say : yes i have a job longer than a summer season....

To answer your question, i also thought of an inter-agreement between both companies. i.e : WS bringing pax to our main gateway and TS operating international flts but i doubt it would happen if WS is getting ETOPS to fly overseas. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Last edited by CGTSN; 24th May 2005 at 20:25.