PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Our Brave Boys? Or Murdering Thugs?
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2005, 17:45
SASless

Received 561 Likes on 230 Posts
Does not the Genevea Accords (Convention) actually work to outlaw the exact groups the "insurgents and terrorists" represent? Does not the living outside those accords then bar the outlaws from expecting such "gentle" treatment? If one wears uniforms and display unique badges....engage in "legal" combat actions....fair dinkum...treat them as required by the GC....otherwise....in my narrow assed view....do them in any way possible and treat them like the scum they are.

Explain to me please someone....why I should worry about how tight the handcuffs are on someone that will participate in the bombing of a school full of children? For all of you that moan about how we lose our moral rightousness by thumping a prisoner.....why is it the "bad" guys don't lose theirs by their vile tactics? In a comparison of wrong and evil....I dare say the "bad" guys in this affair are the terrorists and insurgents.....and they reap what they sow.

Where was the hollering about the beheadings then....and where is it now,when our brain dead friends get so worked up over Saddam being seen on the front page of the newspaper wearing only his y-fronts?

Spare me.....we are fighting some truly evil people here.

God Bless the troops that are doing the fighting.....if they break some eggs making this omelet.....I for one stand ready to forgive them their sins.

The Press needs to remember they are Brits and Yanks first....reporters second.....they keep on and they will be targets (and justifiably so in my book).