PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why this forum is not for experienced pilots! - Discussion
Old 23rd May 2005, 14:07
haughtney1

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Hey all,

As a comparative newbie on here, a benefactor from PPrune, and someone who has been about a bit in aviation of many kinds....I can sympathise with pretty much all thats been said here. The very fact that there are divergent points of view is both healthy and helpful IMHO.
Scroggs I can see your point of view..even if it was expressed a little too rigidly, as far as Im concerned this whole discussion comes down to a question of balance and relevance.
Luke, as always your not one to sit on the fence mate..but thats why I agree with what you've said...your views are relevant and balanced.
Flaps 60..I can see where your coming from, I actually think you and Scroggs are in agreement, it was just the method of delivery where there is a difference of opinion!!!
Rob...couldnt agree more..yep harsh but true, but isnt anything in life worth persuing.
On the whole, I for one am going to try and continue to contribute to this forum, it is after all the place that has given me a start in UK....long may it continue

Cheers

H