PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dangerous Anzac day air display
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2005, 07:57
Capt Hollywood
I'll get me coat......

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This sort of bull$hit really gets me going!

What is it with these bl00ody pilots who think its their duty to monitor all others and then report anything they perceive as improper behaviour. I remember thinking pilots were a professional bunch, proud of their profession and dedicated to providing the best service to their passengers or clients. The more I hear of these pathetic eegits who video tape or record fellow pilots and then mail this off to CASA in the childish hope of getting someone into trouble, the more I lose faith in this so called profession.

Unfortunately these individuals are usually more concerned with commercial gain than genuine safety concerns. Why the hell can't these pilots just do their job to the best of their ability and accept that they are not Gods gift to aviation and that there are some people out there that may be better at it than they are.

This sort of childish bickering means CASA have to waste their time investigating these often fanciful allegations instead of pursuing those who legitimately threaten the safety of aviation.

Rant over!

Hollywood