PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT - APP program
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2005, 17:39
Farrell
The Cooler King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did they ever get a Frasca or anything like it?
Yes.....er well no.....they have RANT on a PC

Did they build on a study room?
I think they did but it was blown away and they are building another one. (There were no students in it when it blew away!)

Are the EFT hourly prices still twice that of the FAA students?
Yes

Are instructors still having to bunk students?
No......they don't HAVE to......and let's not try and get these great guys into trouble, OK?

How do students get to/from Orlando upon finishing?
Car, plane, helicopter, lift from friends or a paid lift from EFT......but that is of course only if they want to go to Orlando....some people leave from Miami or the ton of other airports that are available in the USA

Is that battered Cessna,54G, still on the fleet?
Oh yes......it's got extended range fuel tanks so that it can make an even bigger bang when it goes down......which I thought it was going to do on me a while ago.....but hey.....that's aviation!

Is the Beech Musketeer still derelict on the ramp?
Don't know what it looks like, but if it's not.....there is now a derelict Grumman on the ramp that had it's tail fin chewed off by a hurricane.

Does the Boss's wife still chase the students for car hire cash?
Yes, she does......and she's lovely!!

Do they still refuse to supply a source of coffee on site?
I never asked if they would and was thinking about getting a coffee machine for them when I go back in August (watch this space).........

Oh and by the way.......EFT has one thing in the area that no other JAA approved school has....................

ERICA at the Tiki Restaurant!.......OH MY GAAAAAAAAWD!