PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT - APP program
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2005, 15:31
Birky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear William (boredaccountant),

If you post something up on PPRuNe that is less than complementary about someone (in this case me) you should at least have the courage to stand by what you say, not edit it later so the thread no longer adds up. I mean, poor old prunster's subsequent comment (on Page 2 ) about you "winding your neck in" makes no sense now.

Even if you did decide that your original post sounded rather "pompous" - as prunster suggested - it's a bit spoilsport to then re-write your post to make yourself look better.

Dead giveaway here...

(Original message) posted 17th May 2005 11:36

(Prunster's subsequent post) posted 17th May 2005 13:47

(Your original message but edited) Last edited by boredaccountant on 18th May 2005 at 09:52]

Your original post - somewhat sarcastically - suggested that I read up on Crew Resource Management before daring to question the validity of a flying school's advertising. As you will no doubt know, CRM incorporates the notion that pilots should maintain situational awareness. Might I suggest that you re-read that section before getting yourself into 'situations' you are uncomfortable with?

Birky

(I do have a life, honest, but this thread is positively fun!)

----------------

EDIT ADDED:

By the way...Frank Furillo...on the contrary, I suspect this thread may be helping a good many folk make up their minds about EFT. (over 1280 views so far)

And TwoDeadDogs' post convinces me I might well have had a lucky escape from EFT.

Last edited by Birky; 19th May 2005 at 15:50.