PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT - APP program
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2005, 11:22
Birky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a shame...

I must thank Mark Collins from EFT for responding to my concerns about EFT's website errors. I look forward to seeing them rectified for the benefit of all future APP applicants.

I also appreciate his offer of advice with my flying training as well as the relatively conciliatory tone in most of his text.

However, it is an enormous shame that Mark Collins ended his post with the suggestion that I should stop 'whining' and that I should 'leave this forum for people with genuine questions about training'. In one sentence, he has compounded the very accusation I made in the first place; that EFT appear to have an arrogant attitude to applicants. I mean, why not simply apologise for the website error and for my perception of poor customer service (whether mis-interpreted or not) and leave it at that?

And just in case fellow PPRuNers wonder why I made the fuss to begin with, here's a reminder...

- ACTUAL accommodation costs for 15 months at $575/mnth = $8625
- ACTUAL cost of achieving the indicated 200 hours of ME time = $10,000

- Total discrepancy from the published charges = $18,625

All that said, like most of you, I think this thread has probably now run its natural course. I don't really have much more to add to Rob Lloyd's excellent post.

Birky

PS: And there was me thinking that the world was perfect Mark, thanks for putting me straight!