PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - raf becoming army!
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2005, 14:21
limbangmogul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BASRA AVING A LAUGH STATION

So wearing headress and having to stand in a position where, when fired upon you can retaliate with out having to shoot the sangar wall to create a hole. Sarcasm i know do apologise but come on is this all we really need to woory about. Yep police out there are anal two can's smells i know. Although i would admit in the sense of being the RAF and becoming Army, not even the really dumb pongo officers are dull enough to say you can only get in the bar if you have meal ticket, to only then be served beer with your beer card, yet never validate either when entering the mess. Must be for the force protection guys to understand eh. The only thing I found strange while being on det there was the amount of whinging about the Air assets and crews out there, seems strange as being an Air station, surely all trades establishments and smoking areas are actually only there to support such assets and crews. We all no we work better, when pissed and love to lie in bed til we have bed sores, alas some people like you say are just there for a career boost, whether that be dining with the right people or messing around the peole that really matter mainly those below them. So having said this on the subject of RAF becoming Army, give over having spent along time in service on Army establishments, and various dets, even there arne't as anal as the bandits running basra micro management at its finest......good show boys you really have done it again another nail in the coffin and the reputation thats not always the best even further down the swanny. Toodle pip no offence to anyone on this site you all know who aour threads are aimed at in the end the powers of the puppet masters. Any spelling is lack of schooling