PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT - APP program
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2005, 15:06
Birky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EFT - APP

William (boredaccountant)

(Many thanks for the offer of advice re: EFT BTW...but as you can see, we're somewhat past that)

Like the others above, William, I don't doubt the sincerity of your support for EFT. However, to answer your three points:

- One, I already said that I don't mind mistakes being made on a website. What I mind is poor customer service and an arrogant attitude, two things I honestly believe EFT to be guilty of here. For what it's worth William, I DID contact them to clarify all these points. I'm only 'mouthing off' (as you put it) because I believe bad customer service, misleading information and arrogance should be highlighted to fellow PPRUNERS, before they shell out their hard-earned cash.

- Two, you say you are enrolled on the APP program and seem to be implying that the multi-engine hours shown on the PDF breakdown ARE achievable without paying any more than the standard fee. If that is what you're saying then you're WRONG old boy, sorry. Ask Trevor yourself.

The APP program is a 'single-engine APP' unless you specifically add an MEI rating to it for around £5000/$10,000 extra (and those really are Trevor Brackston's own words William so that's the "part of the sky I pulled it from")

- Three, I agree that there's nothing wrong with a school being popular. However, if being 'popular' makes them think they don't need to keep a high standard of customer service then they certainly don't deserve to survive any future downturn.

What goes around always comes around. Having run my own business I know the value of a happy customer. I also know that an unhappy customer will tell at least ten people about an example of bad service.

Good luck with your flying nonetheless,

Birky