PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT - APP program
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2005, 09:25
boredaccountant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear ALL,

I am currently on the APP program at EFT, and I am VERY happy with them

1) Under the old APP scheme, accomodation was included for all students who booked before a certain date, regardless of your actual start date..... I believe that date was almost a year ago now.... Then however the structure of the APP programme changed and therefore students booking after July 2004 would not have accomodation included. This was obviously undated on the website and any descrepency on the website would be a genuie error, as the website is very detailed and provides alot of information in different places.... however its very clear on the website in the 'APP in Detail' section whats included and what's not......... And for those of you who are unclear or feel the website is unclear... why don't you email the school at [email protected]...... in my experince in over a year of dealing with ths school..... I've never had to wait more than 12 hours for a response... try that before mouthing off on this website.

2/ As for the multiengine hours.... the detail show potentially the maximum number of hours you can achieve, and YES there are many instructors there at the moment who are achieving this... As for this $10,000 figure..... not sure which part of the sky you pulled that out off!!!!

3/ As for ths school not taking more students..... isn't this a very good signal that the schhol is busy and is booked to capacity.... would you rather the school just continued to take students at an endless rate without been able to support the training properly. As far as I know ALL schools OXFORD, JEREZ, CABAIR... all have quota's of students which they can take.... why would EFT be any different? ? ? ?

William