PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Bid Period 238
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2005, 13:55
HoHum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jakejet and jetlagger

Gee - the bitterness displayed in these posts is amazing - no wonder so many people say that some of the QF crew are nasty - here's the proof!!!!
The only thing that annoys me more, is that unfortuantely I am then dragged into this stereotype because of people like you - as I too, am a QF employee!!!!
Difference is that I love my job and have done so for many years!!!

Jetlagger - I never said I was in support of shafting ANY employee in order to increase the executives' bonuses - but do you really think that this is something only unique to QF?? - get real!!!!
Yes - it was my first post - Oh no, heaven forbid !!! - but just FYI - I am not new to the industry.
How dare I put MY voice forward when you are doing it so well for everyone else !!!???

And Jakejet - I am no-ones' - stooge - just realistic.

Maybe you might both want to come on the ride - living in the REAL world can be fun!!!!
oh, and maybe you might want to read my last post in full. Every industry around us has changed and is constantly changing - why should QF be any different??? Maybe you should take your toys and run away - 'casue you don't seem to like the game being played..

Cheers - and best of luck - sucking on those lemons all day to keep up that bitterness must be horrible!!!!