PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The worst job possible?
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2005, 12:31
Bravo73

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Well, Sid (apologies for the delay - been away) but if you put it like that, gee, I might even be tempted.

But thinking about it, are you sure that the 'accommodation' might not look something like this:

And the car:

Do you think that the guy might have a H500 as well that he might let you fly...?

Who knows, there might even be a bit of spare time to do some private investigating on the side...

But whilst we're on the picture theme, I just hope that it doesn't end up like this:

If you need reminding, this was a recent incident where an under-experienced pilot launched a B206 in poor weather conditions. RIP.

And on that note, Sid, I'll leave the floor to you. For your encore...

Brassed Off - Nicely ducked on the issues again. You'll be pleased to hear though that the feeling is mutual. To be honest, I hope that I never have to share a cockpit with you. I just wouldn't be sure of what other corners you might be willing to cut...

To Steve76, 212man, Gomer Pylot et al - I'm sorry if I might have caused some confusion with the subject title. I kinda presumed that because this was posted in a pro Heli-pilots forum (as opposed to JetBlast) that it might be refering to the 'worst heli job possible'. Apologies if I presumed a bit too much common sense on your part... The subject title has been amended accordingly.

Over and out,

B73

Edited to add: I tried changing the subject title but it would only allow me to edit the subject of the first post. If a Mod is reading this, is there any way that you can amend the Thread subject? Many thanks.

Edited (again) to include the 'm' that Sid so helpfully pointed out was missing.

Last edited by Bravo73; 11th May 2005 at 13:29.