PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EFT - APP program
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2005, 09:50
Birky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EFT - APP program

Dear All,

For those of you interested in training with EFT on their APP program, I have just heard from Trevor Brackston - Head Of Training there - as follows:

"I only have 6 spaces left this year for the APP and have decided I will be saving them for students that I know personaly [sic]. as you can apretiate [sic] the APP students become my employees and end up representing EFT, thus marketing us further and then representing us with the Airlines [sic]. So I think it only fair to let you know this now so that you can plan your training. I wish you good Luck [sic] in the future.

Regards
Trevor "

Sound like a coded message to you? It does to me. I have a feeling that Mr Brackston doesn't like any customers who ask any questions about inaccuracies on their website.

(i.e. there is NO free accommodation for APP students (unlike the website which clearly claims that there is) and there is NO multi-engine time accruable as an instructor unless you spend a further $10,000 with them (unlike their course breakdown material which clearly suggests that 200 hours can be accrued)

I suspect that pointing those two facts out has marked me as a customer with rather too much interest in the small print. Lord save us from flying-school websites with poor information, and flying schools who don't appear to want anyone's business...

Thought i'd share that with you...hint of sarcasm, you betcha...

Birky

Last edited by Birky; 10th May 2005 at 17:15.