PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What If
Thread: What If
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2001, 23:22
Coriolis

Arrow

VFR, I think you've probably just described the majority of organisations I've ever come in contact with...the trick is to determine exactly when this crosses the line of unacceptability. Everyone has their own (and valid)discriminator and when I found mine I thought hard and finally jumped off the ship. Most ships have muck in the bilges but that doesn't mean it's right. If I'd thought I could have made a difference I might have stayed but like most folks, I have a family to feed too, so my action could I suppose be described as the chicken's way out Notwithstanding all of that, I agree with Aeroguru, NFF & Spanners, (cut corners = dead people) so anything which genuinely does help correct things must shurely be right, but it's hard to know if all you'll achieve is friends on the heap whilst the real culprits just shuffle about a bit and end up doing the same again somewhere/sometime else.
Compared to the day-to-day life and death decisions we all make this one's a real dilly...best of luck whichever way you go

------------------
Ground tested, no fault found

[This message has been edited by Coriolis (edited 28 March 2001).]