PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BK117
Thread: BK117
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2005, 18:20
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
PANews,

The reason I came up with my 'kids comment'as you put it, is because it seems to me that all you tend to do is enter or start a thread dangling your little line and when someone comes on board to discuss the subject against what you believe to be the facts, you suddenly become the expert in the said subject.

If you don't know the answer to a question, fair enough. Allow others to educate you.

However, if you know the answers, please post them and stop inviting opinions that more than likely are going to get the famous PANews reply along the lines of your last post to Giovanni.

Yes I have bitten your line, but you'll have to struggle like fcuk to get me reeled in!

A little research found,

http://www.zf.com/zf_luft/defaultz.asp?id=113&lang=1

ZF make intermediate- and tail rotor gearboxes for the BK117

'Overhaul and repair of transmissions'

"For the following transmission we can offer you either major overhaul, repair or exchange transmissions:

main transmission BK117"

Giovanni, I believe you may have an apology incoming!

PANews, this thread title and most comments do not directly mention Main Gearboxes. Although most of us know what you are on about, it doesn't follow that Giovanni knows about your bitching!

ATB,

SS

All those who enjoy PANews' little lines, may I suggest buying the 'Another Monty Python Record,' LP, and listen to the 'Pirannha Brothers' track which is at the end of side 1. It has what is called a 'locked groove'. This means it goes on ad infinitum, well at least til the next power cut anyway!

Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...Sorry squire I scratched your record....sorry squire I scratched your record...................................................... ...

edited because I want PA to apologise to Gio.!!!

Last edited by SilsoeSid; 6th May 2005 at 18:50.