PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas; the thread.
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2005, 13:53
jb_flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done Suelle! Its heartening to know that someone else who went through the same things as me got a good response!

I hope they can offer something more concrete then a shortlist position, lets face it permanancy is a pipe dream, but even casual is better then a shortlisted position followed by a thanks but no thanks at the end!

The only thing (and honestly its the only thing) is that I had a MAM application progressing at the same time as the QF one, and they considered them to be the one and the same. If that had of been the case, I wouldnt have bothered struggling to take the 2 extra days off work for the second interview and second panel interview when they were simply disregarded. Oh well, for first attempt all the practice is needed!

Thanks for your well wishes, hey if I got in first time I would consider myself VERY lucky! Especially after reading all the troubles people on this board have had and the hoops they have jumped through to get the positions!

See you all in the sky! I have some flights coming up... so I will be watching enviously from the departure lounge and in the seats!

JB