PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates T and C changes
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2005, 00:56
MAXMEDLO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My dear fellow,one word to you,WOW

I just came back from my interview with EK,they did not mention all the stuff you pointed out,which is quite normal,but I'd like to know how long have you been with EK,and where you worked before?

It really seems to me that most what you mentioned is (no offense) normal.I also work in the arab world in a fairly large company,and believe me you that its the same story.

No matter how we try as pilots to show managment that we are the backbone of the company,it seems they dont give a rat's ass as long as the carrot at the end of the stick is nice and ripe in the view of some of us,that is a sad fact to be honest,and if you ever leave your company,you'll just go looking for a bigger and nicer carrot some where else,and if your a lucky chap,you might even find it hanging on a shorter stick,and in a false sensation of triumph,you get the feeling that at last you might get to grab it, but alas.

I work in bad conditionts in my company,and with all due respect to what you say and what I have read on pprune, EK is still a dream which I hope could come true,sorry if I seem a bit on the negative side to you ,but you are still working for a company that is one of the best out there, and I think if you get your promrtion tommorrow you wouldn't be pissed off that much.

I hope you all the best and I know I'll be getting lots of back fire, so, bring it on

Over and Out

MAX