PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CRM or BAD CRM or no CRM?
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2005, 15:13
popay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Rananim,
Thanks for your comments. Well I think it’s absolutely inappropriate to speak about either sympathy or antipathy to the person you are working with. We have the duty to perform and should be dedicated to that particular purpose. In other words everybody has to do his part, regardless of any feelings. But to give an impression, I will tell you that we went out in the evening after the first leg and had a nice dinner with the crew. The communication was ok and the atmosphere has relaxed a bit and he seemed to be ok. That was also ok with me. I am sort of person, who doesn’t care the anger all the time with me, and wait to fight back. I think it’s purely waist of time. So close the subject and start the new one from a clean page. I wouldn’t want to get into detail again, instead of this, would like to ask you a rhetoric question, ” would you put your wife and your son in the plane with him and if yes, would you want me to be a F/O on this flight or not? ”.
I also don’t want to judge about anyone, that’s why I have asked for a independent opinion.
Cheers.