PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Axe in full swing
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2005, 10:33
Mr Chairman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Masked Goat Abuser is correct when he says that the work force has being conditioned by both the Association and the company to accept what every titbits offered. The Association takes the view that mushrooms covered in horse **** are relativally happy and Dixon is happy with his fat profit which equals fat bonuses for himself. But the workers who toil away, year in year out to make that profit have seen there take home wages eaten away by inflation. Property, child care, school fees, car rego etc etc have all increased by more than the 3% that has being offered so wages have in effect gone down.
So what can the work force do to compensate for the poor wages, well do as I do, go into work every day and do nothing. I have being doing this for years so it seems the company has to pay me my crappy 45K for nothing. You will of course have to work a second job outside to feed the family and pay the mortague but people have to do that either ways, and this way you are always fresh as a daisy for that second job.
If you have any better ideas then let us all know.