PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Brunei
Thread: Royal Brunei
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2005, 09:32
tiredunfedup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quite right Millerscourt.

I realise low and no jet time pilots will continue to apply and go to RBA, and why shouldnt they.

My only beef with Lil Pilot was the fact that he used the very same thread, with posts that were justifiably critical with RBAs management with regards to pay, conditions, cessation of pay increments, cut in allowances, rostering maximum hours, fatique, intimidation, sacking of Capt for not going into discretion etc, etc, resulting in many experienced capts leaving and now the airline is made up of relatively inexperienced new capts, and new fos... to ask what likelyhood of him getting a job there, rather than contact that poor excuse for a compamy - Rishworth directly, then due to his inability to find a contact number for them on the internet, intl telephone directory, or flight intl magazine, ...blantantly and / or stupidly asking on the same thread and expecting a serious answer.

If Lil Pilot had started a separate thread asking those same questions i would not have commented, and left those who wished to reply to do so.

Incredible after 6 years and 50 - 60 pilots employed through Rishworth, all of them given a RBA contract after 1 year, they continure to employ through Rishworth, yet when they were overstaffed they sacked 4 contract pilots rather than the last 4 Rishworth.

Corruption is a dirty word, carried out by a few greedy and selfish, at the expense of the innocent many.

They should be ashamed of themselves.