PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Inter check actioned - satis
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2001, 05:28
Ali Crom

Angry

What a can of worms I've opened .
O.K. I admit such a serious issue will provoke & sadly , judging by some of the responses the senario is not an isolated one . I believe there are more of us who either suspect or know of individuals who carry out these acts of gross misconduct.

I have no doubt as to which was the correct answer to the last question I asked & was unwise to even suggest the other two as possible alternatives but sometimes sarcasm gets the better of me.
It would be equally irresponsible to take action against these individuals acting on suspicion & hearsay alone so without evidence to back up the allegation I would not be able to take It further. However it is the very people who work with these individuals everyday & who witness the illegal & immoral actions who are in the best position to act. If they have already but to no avail & as some have stated the CAA won't do anything anyway then what do you do?
And yes , our Quality Dept are passivating authorisations held by staff currently in positions & areas which don't require them to hold them but why are the dragging their heels? As I understand this has been going on for over 1 1/2 years now.
Could it be possible to artificially inflate the numbers of current certifying staff so as to maintain the company AOC?

[This message has been edited by Ali Crom (edited 19 February 2001).]