PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skydiving resumes at Barwon Heads?
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2005, 09:47
John Walters

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to see that APF CEO Grumpy Windsor has finally woken up to himself, or has CASA put pressure on, and approved a ban on the dancing boy cash cow. Not before time but only 28 days.

What about all the reports of breaches of regulations I hear about in the last twelve months APF? Are we going to investigate those reports or do you only investigate reports from your own?It looks like the fat man that bayled out has put the boy in and is now going to try and reap the benefits and set up in opposition. Maybe the APF has done a deal with the fat man. You tell us what we want to get rid of the dancing boy and you take over. The boy is causing us to much trouble.

My inside man has told me that CASA has interviewed many at Barwon Heads last week and the opinion is that CASA are representing the dancing boy to drop back on the airport. They refused to discuss slot times as well they should. It would never work but from CASAs side it was worth a try. Give the boy 13 hours a days to operate and the owner of the airfield 6 hours.
That is fair system, but then thats CASA.

CASA heads will have to roll if they let him back on the airfield because they have already stated in writing that the dancing boy and the fat man cannot follow civil aviation regulations.From memory I believe the CASA document I saw also said that there would be a collision between a parachutist and aircraft if parachuting was allowed on the airfield at Barwon Heads.

So can someone explain what CASA are up to. Why are they so determined to get the boy back on the airfield, maybe to tangle with his toy boy.

My man said it was a joy to fly at Barwon Heads this weekend as he did not have to worry about the dirt darts.