PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas; the thread.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2005, 15:04
RollzRoyce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm going to run out of "chill pills" soon!

jakejet,

I dont want this post to turn into a heated arguement. You do have some valid points in your posts. I totally agree with you. From day one the first thing our instructor wrote on the board was 2 words, "INTENSE and FUN" ---> that is what EPs is all about! And they were absolutely correct!

Now lets come to the FUNNY side of things.

I am sure you also had your funny moments (if you are a flight attendant and if you did EPs training) so ease off a little. We only started last week and we are being bombarded with new information everyday. Its a learning process and its not like we were all "issued with an EPs certificate at birth"!! It takes time...hence why it is called TRAINING.

I think people need to be a little even tempered when it comes to reading posts because it really S#ITS ME when you have people telling you off, when all you are trying to do is radiate the good vibes you get from doing something you absolutely love across to others!

Having funny experiences is a part of the EPs process. Especially the first week. Obviously people are going to stuff up and we are all going to laugh at it together and LEARN from our mistakes...and make sure we do not do it again. AND let me tell you that I will be more than happy to welcome you on one of my flights Just to prove you wrong!

If I was as bad as you thought I was, I dont think Qantas would have missed it and I am sure I would have been issued with a warning...but my results from exams and practicals indicate otherwise! So no further comment.

Rollz