PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Safety Academy? (Merged Feb '09)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2005, 11:11
hiflyer_777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Flight Safety Academy

Hi to you all this is my first post in this forum.I know this question has been dealt with before and ive gone through all the postings to the best of my knowledge. Ive seen varied opinions more in support than against.well the question is about Flight Safety.I know they charge a bomb for their training so is it really worth the extra cash.I read one posting where it mentioned paying 30 % extra for brand name. (At the end of the day if the good training and brand name are going to land you a job im fine with it "i guess".) So my question , do flight safety grads enjoy advantages in recruitment over other flight school grads cause of the brand name.How do they treat their students (anybody from Vero Beach) .Im not here to start a debate and would love to here from current Flight Safety pilots as well as anyone who has trained there about their experiences, feel free to PM or mail me .I respect others opinions and believe everyone has their own experiences.Sincerely if i had the money id go to Flight Safety right away.Im at a cross road and would like your honest opinions.Thanks ppl