PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas; the thread.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2005, 04:28
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aww, come on jake, don't tell me you've never got the giggles in a class before!

I think what Rollz meant is that he's having fun learning all this new stuff. To someone who loves the industry, anything you learn is 'fun'. Doesn't mean you take it any less seriously though.

It can be hard to concentrate when one menber of the class laughs, it's contagious. Then everyone laughs.

And give them a break, it's new stuff for them. Of course some things they are unfamiliar with will be funny at first. I think people need to have a sense of humour in this industry, or they'll wither up in no time!

Not to sound harsh, but you weren't at Rollz' interview, you didn't see the group activities, so you have no idea what qualities prompted them to choose Rollz. Therefore I don't really think you're in a position to say they shouldn't have hired a particular person.

I'm sure this class once they have finished training will be just as professional as anyone else - while still being able to laugh at the amusing aspects of the job!

Sky