PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C5 crew run drugs
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2005, 22:15
FJJP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to disagree with Beags on the sentence for drug dealers. They cause immeasurable suffering to large numbers of people whom they sucker into the game for their own profit. However, although I support the return of the death penalty as it was largely applied prior to its abolition, I believe it is inappropriate in these cases.

Instead, take the confiscated drugs, and rather than burn them, place the convicted dealer in solitary confinement [hands permanently handcuffed behind him] and inject him intravenously and clinically [to avoid their early demise through infection] every day until they are totally addicted. Then stop administering drugs altogether; but do not administer alternatives to help with withdrawal - in other words, they go completely cold turkey. When they are totally 'unaddicted', start the process all over again, and again, and again, for the rest of their natural lives. All the time, feed them on scraps collected from restaurants, etc, in much the same way we supplied the Station pig farms of old [remember those, all ye Officers i/c?]. Food thrown through the flap in the cell door, onto the floor; no plates, cutlery, etc. Eat directly from the floor. Water rationed to the minimum to sustain life, served through the cell wall into a concrete dog-type bowl. Drink from bowl like a dog.

No human rights, no exercise periods, no fluffy huggy namby-pamby treatment. No TV, no radio, no books, no visiters, no bed [just a concrete slab, much like the pavements under railway arches where addicts are forced to live], toilet a bucket in the corner, cold water hose down once a week.

The word will soon get round that dealing is not worth the risk of getting caught for the life you will lead until you die.