PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Meeting On 18th
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2005, 11:42
SPEED ALT*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quod Boy
what you know Eng is not may mother lang but at least i try to get it better by the day .lying in a dark room is not my way of doing things maybe it's yours so spare me the time

Hay don , EZGOEK330FO
I'm not on the company side or trying to defind them all I'm trying to be is fair they give us these benefit but totally agree that we are under paid not comparing world wide but just around here (gulf area) we are the least paid pilots I don't know how could they justify not giving us the 15% pay incs(may be my eng is bettr now ) when the gov gave it to everone eles and all around the news they talking about how expnsv is dxb or shall i say U.A.E is getting .I agree with turtleneck when he says not to fly in days off coz some one is looking good by saying he has enough man power if we fly in days off and why we just get paid only for the first day ??? just to let you gays know that F/O inQA is paied 19000dhs p/m with out flying and they get paied by the hr GF F/O without flying is getting 18500dhs p/m and they get pay 12dhs by the hr from on duty to off duty air arabia F/O get paied 21000 dhs inc housing and 120dhs per hr for flying

WE DO NEED AS EZGOEK330FO said 18% . I think we just have to do our rosters as long as it is with our body limit if we feel it's more than we take or it's effecting our life we have to draw the line by any means i'm sure every one have his own way.

P.S from the inside of EY the will change there pay scale in oct when they get thier B777
take it easy guys and fly safe