PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Speed Cameras
Thread: Speed Cameras
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2005, 02:25
16 blades

Short Blunt Shock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If your kids get run over it is YOUR fault, end of. If my kids get run over, it will be MY fault. Almost all drivers do not knowingly mount pavements and mow children down (unless they are p!ssed, in which case cameras are useless), so cut the bullsh1t.

Copcameraman, you are a tw@t of the first order. It is directly because of you and your kind that real crime in this country is, and will remain, out of control. I, and I suspect, many like me, will actively refuse to co-operate with the police in ANY circumstances(save where required to by law; and believe you me, if you don't know already, we are required to give you the square root of f*ck all in most circumstances) due to your attitude and behaviour with respect to motoring cases. Your mother must be SO proud of you.

Why did you single out aircrew for criticism? Perhaps because we are better than you EVER will be, and you know it? The fact that we do, and always will, earn VASTLY more that you do in your sad little existence? Does it get to you, big man? Does it make you feel really important, handing out little yellow bits of paper? Enjoy it while it lasts, for it won't last long.

Do be sure to give me a wave the next time I pass overhead you, counting all my money whilst giving you the finger, you sad to$$er.

16B