PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas; the thread.
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2005, 22:13
gigs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry oz but that is not as such correct,could be that person is telling you thoses stats and they were not endorsed?as it stands this was all in the past with very different situations.and yes strike breakers or what ever you want to call them is like galley hag said/ backed into a corner/we started at mam got lots of work then near stop work meeting with l/haul got zero work=zero income means zero mortgage repayments.to help us out being new guys on probation with new employer after just loosing our prev flying job at an. qf. offered to help us out!/buy endorsing many on 747.my personal options were to go straight back on the dole/still doing mam and being a union member/and get a fill in full time job,when i could,to then look for a proper new job outside of flying forever.option b was to be the bad guy which when i was employed expected.this situation will not happen like this again the precedent being set for future events.now before im shot down in flames would any knockers turn their back on qf. go on the dole get a job a k.mart until they could,asap get a car selling job to pay the 300 to 400 a week your loosing to credit cards to save your flat for me???little like chalk n cheese.hassell has told a friend that no full time employment will be offered while he is in power/not a gossip factual info/ .i must say also the stealth and measures qf.went to for the above gave me an interesting insight into the culture of the company to say the least. mam said yeh go qf.said thanks union called us scabes?????????think about it....sorry for bad typing i hate typing.