PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why does QANTAS have Cadets???
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2005, 09:04
Baron Captain ?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keg
Your right!, We all wish we had the choice of who and who not to fly with..
I also understand that alot of how the pilot performs comes from the person themselves and not whether they are a CADET or EX GA HACK, however I certainly can tell the difference with the ones I have flown with anyway..As the CADETS just do some wird stuff out of left wing... However there has been some of this behaviour with great experienced EX GA HACKS TOO... Just not as much...

So I guess will conclude that the only reason QANTAS has cadets is because they make a profit out of them!

But wouldn't life be so much better for them if they sent them all to EASTERN for a few years instead of the likes of instructing at GFS or FO'ing at AIRNORTH??????????????

Better still in the ideal world ALL new QANTAS hirees would start at EASTERN before progressing through the ranks.

As if they are sending the cadets off to build experience before they join, then what really is the difference of them getting GA drivers?..besides there training at GFS??........Oh thats right its the money they give QANTAS for the priviledge