PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY versus FR
Thread: EZY versus FR
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2005, 23:15
Stone Cold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've just joined EZY have not flown the line yet coming to the end of my type rating on the 737. From what I have seen of EZY and it's people it looks overall a happy place to work.

The amount of sectors can vary depending on where your based, some work harder than others.

In terms of basing I was based in LTN on the 737 which I thought was great because I could bid for BRS and not need to move from home since it was a 737 base, then EZY announce that BRS is going Airbus from Jan next year and I thought bugger I'll be stuck in LTN with my family and friends in South Wales because you are fleet frozen for 3 years but I recently got a letter from EZY saying my transfer from LTN to BRS was approved along with my bond to sign to agree to being bonded to the company for 3 years for the Airbus training.

Spoken to several crews who have been with EZY for a few years who are in the middle of their Airbus conversion course and they say EZY generally put people where they want to go and do get looked after.

I know some people will say different but you get that in any airline.