PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singapore Airlines: The people behind it.
Old 12th Apr 2005, 04:30
Omark44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well guybrush I would have to disagree with you, I don't think Robbie_Collins has made any point at all, in any of his posts.

Robbie_Collins is hell bent on trying to belittle the profession of pilot as much as he can but is working from a knowledge base of zero, as he so amply demonstrates each time he posts to this thread.

Robbie_Collins states:
"The challenge and the real threat facing the Pilot profession is the increase in transparency and sharing of information among the general public. This has lead to a complete demystifying of the profession. Once the dust settles down, what's left, I ask...?"

A more profoundly stupid statement it would be hard to find, even assuming it contained a grain of truth.

I still think that Mr Collins is a Troll, determined to wind us up but as he repeats word for word some of Mr Lee Kuan Yew's mutterings one has to ask oneself if he isn't employed by the R of S?

If you are going to persist in pouring forth your dissertations here, on a professional Pilots bulletin board, Mr Collins, perhaps you would be kind enough to extend to us the common courtesy of researching your subject first ?

Last edited by Omark44; 12th Apr 2005 at 05:15.